Terms & Conditions
- 7 days minimum required for changes to delivery addresses, and requests to pause meal plans. We can accommodate such requests, at the discretion of your Account Manager.
Requests made outside of this period may not be fulfilled.
- Plan prices may change and vary, at our discretion, at any time.
- Clients must disclose any dietary requirements and/or allergies to your Account Manager upon sign up.
- We may use any photographs of transformation images for use on our social media,
- Internal marketing and/or portfolio.
- You are unable to switch plans once your current cycle has begun, the option to change plans is available
at the end of your current cycle.
- Plans can be paused at request within reason, giving 7 working days notice.
Clients must make us aware of these dates on purchase of the plan or let us know by email: email@example.com
- Meal prep cannot be exchanged for a credit note/gift card and cannot be refunded, after purchase.
- Allergens – food allergens and intolerances – we cannot guarantee there will not be traces of the 14 key allergens listed by the Food Standards Agency in any of the meals. We cannot ensure all allergen requests can be met.
- Bee Nutritious Group LTD reserves the right to contact customer client base via email, call,
text message or social media.
- All content included on this interactive service, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is our property and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- Deliveries will be made to the address you have provided upon signing up to your plan. It is your responsibility to ensure the address provided is correct. Bee Nutritious Group LTD cannot be held accountable or responsible for incorrect information provided.
- Our chosen couriers and customer service team will contact via SMS, Call or email if they are unable to access the delivery address. If there is no communication from the customer after we have attempted to contact you, you may be subject to a redelivery charge of £25.
- Deliveries will be made every evening from Sunday to Thursday. Bee Nutritious Group LTD uses an internal courier service to fulfil our delivery requirements. As our products are perishable. If the customer is not available at the time of delivery, please ensure that either someone is available to receive the goods or otherwise the parcel will be left safe on the premises.
- Factors out of our control such as weather, traffic conditions, events, public holidays, courier service issues occasionally prevent us from achieving deliveries on time. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control. This may also include misrouting, consignments held or disposed of at the depot.
- If upon delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us within 24 hours and give us the opportunity to inspect the product, providing a photograph in certain circumstances may be acceptable. If, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not up to standard, we will compensate the cost of the unsatisfactory item to you. We will not be responsible for any product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store correctly.
- Bee Nutritious Group LTD are not liable for losses of goods once they have left our production facility.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. Bee Nutritious Group LTD will not hold responsibility for after it has been delivered.
- We take every precaution to ensure our meals are delivered as practically as possible, however if at any point you are not satisfied with the quality of your goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via facebook or instagram.
- All meals should be consumed within 72 hours from the appointed day of delivery.