At Bee Nutritious Group LTD (Formerly known as SlimBox Fit Catering Ltd) we are committed to building the world’s greatest food community, and that begins with protecting the privacy of everyone in our community. This means that we’ll protect the personal information of all visitors who access our websites .This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) explains how Bee Nutritious Group LTD share, and use your personal information. You’ll also find information about how you can exercise your privacy rights. By using our Services you agree to Bee Nutritious Group using your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice. The terms “we”, “us” or “our” are each intended as reference to Bee Nutritious Group and any terms not defined in this Privacy Notice are defined in our Terms.
From time to time, we may receive personal information from third party sources, including advertising networks and social media platforms like Facebook but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent to process the information or are otherwise legally permitted or required to share your personal information with us. This information may include your likely demographic group.
A. Information that you provide voluntarily:
- Registration information when you create a Bee Nutritious Group LTD account so we can:
- create your account so you can place Orders under our Terms
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- contact you for your views on our Services; and
- notify you of changes or updates to our Services.
- Transaction Information when you place an Order with a Restaurant in order to:
- process your Order and to bill you (though note, Bee Nutritious Group LTD never stores your credit card information in our systems);
- communicate your Order to the Restaurant;
- send you status updates on your Order;
- reply to your Order queries and questions and to resolve problems;
- carry out analysis and research to develop and improve our Services; and
- protect you and the Services by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in breach of our Terms or policies relevant to the Services.
- Information regarding your marketing preferences so we can:
- send you customised marketing about our products or services.
- Feedback on your views of our Services in order to:
- reply to your questions or queries;
- publish reviews you submit to us about our Restaurants and services; and
- conduct analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
B. Information that we collect automatically
- Activity Information so we can:
- provide you with an improved experience;
- give you access to your Order history and preferences; and
- provide other services at your request.
- Cookies and similar technologies so we can:
- measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Services;
- customise and optimise the targeting of advertising for our Services across other websites and platforms; and
- provide location services if you choose to share your geo-location.
C. Information that we obtain from third-party sources
- Analytics reports and market research surveys in order to:
- measure the performance of marketing campaigns for our Services; and
- better understand your preferences so that we can customise our marketing campaigns and Services accordingly.
D. How we use your information
- Transaction Information when you place an Order with a Restaurant in order to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- Understand and analyze how you use our website;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you an email
We process information that you provide voluntarily, information that we collect automatically and information that we obtain from third party sources in order to constantly improve our Services. Using this, we can make it even easier for you to find the food you want when you want it, no matter what device you choose to use or where you are.
Our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information as described above will depend on the specific context in which we collect it.
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to perform our contract with you (i.e. to make sure you get your Order when you want it). However we will also use your personal information where it is in our legitimate business interests to do so (but only if our interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or your fundamental legal rights and freedoms). In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you (e.g. in the event of legal proceedings) or we might need to process it or share it with others to “protect your vital interests” (this is legal speak for saving your life) or those of another person (e.g. in a case where another person’s life is in danger).
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (and we’ll also explain the possible consequences of you not providing it).
Similarly, we may collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party). Relevant legitimate interests include a) to market to you or make you offers that we believe will interest you; b) to analyse and understand how our services are used and so to improve them; c) for fraud prevention or prevention of other criminal acts; or d) to keep our systems secure.
We place great importance on keeping your personal information safe and secure. As such, we put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures / industry standard technology to protect it from unauthorised access and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
The security measures we use are designed to provide a level of protection security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone and to use a unique password for our Services. We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions entered into using your name and password.
Bee Nutritious Group LTD will retain your personal information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, while you hold an account with us or to enable us to meet our legal, tax or accounting obligations).
If you object to us processing certain categories of your personal information (including in relation to receiving marketing communications from us), we will retain a record of your objection to the processing of your information so that we can continue to respect your wishes.
We will destroy or permanently anonymise your personal information at the point that we no longer need to process it for our ongoing legitimate business needs or for any legal reason. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store it and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Bee Nutritious Group LTD respects your privacy and data protection rights. Below is a summary of your rights in respect of the personal information of yours which Bee Nutritious Group LTD handles:
Bee Nutritious Group LTD provides you with the tools to access, review or update your personal information at any time through your account. If you wish to request deletion of your personal information, you can do so by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact”.
You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request that it be ported to a third party. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact”.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by using the unsubscribe functionality in the communication you receive or by amending your profile accordingly.
Similarly, if we collect and process your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates or to any number of websites that may offer useful information to our visitors. We provide these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the relevant website by Bee Nutritious Group LTD. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or those linked websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such websites.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice and Bee Nutritious Group LTD privacy practices, please contact us:
By email at: email@example.com
The controller of your personal information is the Bee Nutritious Group LTD entity in the country in which you use our Services.